Here at Dezigner Websites Company we pride ourselves on having a safe and fun environment for our employees. We want you to be happy at your job and proud to work for us.
Our mission is to provide customers with Unique Dezigner Websites and Outstanding Customer Service. We always want to be honest with our customers and under promise and over deliver. If this sounds like the kind of environment you wish to work in then we would love to have you on our team.
LATEST JOBS OPENINGS
As a Front End Developer, your main responsibility is for the production, modification and maintenance of websites and web application’s user interfaces. This involves working closely with dezigners, in using semantic mark-up language i.e. XTMTL/CSS, to turn their static Photoshop designs into working browser based web pages. You’ll also work closely with server-side developers to implement their server-side code in order to develop complex, interactive and database driven websites. Most of the time you’ll be working with an off-the-shelf or bespoke CMS, so you’ll work closely with the dezigners to integrate designs seamlessly into the chosen technology.
- providing accurate timing estimates on work.
- contributing to documentation (instructional, pitch and technical specification)
- train other non-technical staff particularly dezigners.
- contributing to the company development standards working closely with the Head of Development or Technical Director.
- discussing technical solutions with clients and providing innovative new ideas to solutions.
- maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate, with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market and position yourself and the company as a digital specialist.
- constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of your markets developments.
It is your responsibility to drum up business and close deals. This job is for an outgoing person who is able to make friends fast with a big impression. You will have the confidence in selling our websites because we always try to build the best and be ahead of the market trends. You will be in constant contact with the owner of the company and he will be there to support you in anyway you need.
- listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls or emails;
- cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- responding to incoming email and phone inquiries;
- negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- gathering market and customer information;
- representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;